3. The gardening page template will appear. Delete all elements of that page. All that you will see is the 'grid" over a black empty background.
4. In the left corner you will see the "Page Properties" selections. Under page width change from 800 to 1000. In background, select "image', then click on the "blue" arrow. This will open a "Files" window, select 'nabkgndgreen.gif" and press your 'enter" key.
5. I've created a "Template" page for the Gourd Society. Open this "Template" page on your tool bar. Hold down the "CTRL" key on your keyboard and press the letter "A". This will highlight and copy the header and navigation bar.
6. Return to the page that you are creating. Hold down the "CTRL" key and press the letter "V" which will paste the header and navigation bar into the page that you are creating. Save the page in the upper tool bar.
7. Create the rest of your page by entering your text by clicking on "T" in the middle tool bar n the far left. To add an image, click on the image icon which is to the right of the "T". The Intuit website has a great video tutorial for these actions.
8. If you are creating a page for the 2012 show the template in named Template-Show.
Webmaster Set-up instructions for this website.
Setting up a new page:
1. Click on the "Page" tab above and select new page. The original intuit template was gardening and you will see it on the screen. Do not worry, you're OK.
2. Choose/highlite "blank", then type in your page title name. If you want the page to be in your main menu navigation, that leave the box "checked". If you are creating a page that will not show in the main menu, then remove the check from the box.
Webmaster Set-up Instructions
Creating a new or different Navigation Menu.
1. From the middle tool bar select "Design" .
2. In the Design & Links window select - Site Navigation Bar
3. In the Site navigation Menu select - "Create New and click OK and
name the new Navigation menu.
4. On the right hand side of "Site Navigation Menu-1" will open - select
the "Links" tab. Click the '+" sign to add a link to the new navigation menu.
How to set up Paypal Links